Monday, July 13, 2009

My Journey to Rainforest World Music Festival!

Hi to all!,

How have you been?? Hope great! Ahahaha! I'm back from 12th Rainforest World Music Festival 2009, Kuching, Sarawak! I was there for 6 days to volunteered myself (together with Junn and Jenifer) to be "Security" under MGK9 (click here to visit the site). This services owned by Mr. Leo. Damn AWESOME experience with a bunch of people/ friends from different states and countries. Can't believe 6 days past just like that! A lots of memories! Love the people! Love the Culture! I definitely gonna go back next year!! For very first time I gonna post A LOTS OF PHOTOS (summary) from day 1 till today! More detailed photos and VIDEOS soon!!



























7 comments:

  1. Yo broo!!! u guys happening lar!

    oi..ber-story la sikit...how was the show..what genre of songs..what u guys makan there..which celebrities u met..how many chicks phone no. u got..

    ..Especially the last one. most important! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, time really did pass by so fast ... I'm waiting for you to share the other photos that the rest of us can download ... especially the group photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos, but they would be far better if Amirul B Ruslan were inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shots man =D You're back finally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOoyah, went kuChing for that!! Cool...is ur flight paid?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to see that you've enjoyed your kuching trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice shots you there. can i use some of the shots taken in my blog? pls, pls, plssss... ;p

    ReplyDelete