Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lou Sang + Farewell + Seafood Dinner + 4 Tilt Shift

*WOW! THIS IS MY 1,500 POSTS! SINCE I STARTED BLOGGING IN 2007! AHAHA!*

Hi all,

Just got back home from Port Klang. I was there together with LOL Gang for seafood dinner! Yumss! Damn full now ahha.

Ok some recap! 2 days ago I had my 1st Lou Sang with Kwek, Grace, Jen, Victor and Nadia @ SS2. Yesterday pulak, I had my 2nd Lou Sang with colleagues and on the same day at night, I was at Vogue Club for Ellie's Farewell. She's leaving to Australia to further studies. All the best girl! :D

More details photos after pending posts ya!

PS: Oh check out 4 different shopping malls tilt shift-ed photos taken and edited with iPhone :D

That's all! Right now I wanna go sleep first! DAMN TIRED!!! ahhhh!!






No comments:

Post a Comment