Friday, March 11, 2011

Monsoon : Unlimited Album Launch @ Mist Club (My Biggest Design Project)

Hi all,

Just got back home from Mist Club, Bangsar. I was there together with hundreds of people for the launch of Monsoon : Unlimited (By Ballu B + Keeran D). Amazing performance by them both.

I was given a chance to designed the Album Cover + the inlay of the CD. AWESOME experience while doing it. Long process + challenging as I've never done such a big design project before. Well, again.. if you never TRY, you'll never KNOW :). Glad I completed it and both of the singers were really happy about it :D

Thanks Sundra, Mala, Vijay and Indhu =for accepting my VIP invitation! Hope you all had fun :D. Oh, we managed to camwhore with Reshmonu too. He's the one in charge of the publishing and the recording of the songs :D.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting the in lay of the CD album. Stay tuned! :D







3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your biggest design project!
    Your work always amazes me. :) Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nigel appreciate that man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, where can i get the songs?? the songs are just awesome..

    ReplyDelete