Monday, March 7, 2011

My Birthday Dinner w/ LOL + SIAO Friends

Hi all,

Hope you enjoyed watching the "Making of Unbeatable"! How was it? :D ahaha. It's amazing what Photoshop + your imagination can do when you combined it together! :D

Okies! So what happened on my birthday? Well, I invited LOL Gang for a small mini tiny dinner @ my house ahaha. Had fun chatting and camwhoring that night. Thanks for the coming + pressie guys, LOVE IT!

Oh! Gotta thanks my sister and sister in law too! Cos they surprised me with the cake + rs logo on it! SO SWEET OF THEMMMMM! :D:D:D

On the next day (6th March), SiaoGang and I went to nearby restaurant to eat roti canai, fried mee etc etc + celebrated my bday there. God!  Imagine once they opened up their mouth to sing the bday song, EVERYONE SEEEEE!! *SHY!!!!!* AAHAHAHAHA. After that we walked 300 metres to nearby kopitiam for yumcha ahha. Great fun!

THANKS EVERYONE!

THANKS TO THOSE YOU WISHED ME ON MY BLOG, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, MSN, SMS, MMS AND EMAIL :D LUV U ALL!



Cheers!






3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday !! wondering your birth dinner and nice look your group . amazing your birthday and cool idea so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :) You had a great one indeed. Quick celebrate one more time in Penang :P

    ReplyDelete