Friday, January 22, 2010

Finale : Port Dickson | Attempt#1, Attempt#2 & KaBOOM!!

Here are the finale photos! Once done visiting Avilion, me and Jenifer went back and change before going back to KL. While I was showering, I can hear Jenifer shouting "Omg!! damn nice! bla bla" LOL!. I ran out saw the photos taken with her iPhone! DAMN NICE LIGHTNING! then IMAGINE how the photos look like if taken with dslr wide lens lmao!!!!! I quickly grab it and sit at the balcony! Here are the some of the attempts!!! Ahhhhhhh! the 3rd attempt is my favorite shot for the year 2009!

Once done taking photos, Victor fetch us for dinner! then we drove back to KL. End of story lol. Hope you all enjoyed the photos :D











2 comments:

  1. Really like the 3rd attempt. Amazing shot. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3# shot! Is the WB under Auto Or Tungsten? Nevertheless, awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete