Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve with SiaoGang



PS: It's releasing on my brithday 05/03/2010 lol!

Last night was really fun! Spent new year eve with SiaoGang at Adrian's house. We did potluck, so each of us brought our own food there. I bought 35 pieces of California Roll from Ichiban Boshi, Pavilion lol. After makan, we played games like Jenga, Monopoly, Twister and Tarot Card. Here are some of the shots taken last night! Woot!

Where did you celebrated your New Year Eve? :)











5 comments:

  1. I was near KLCC in a room overlooking the Park. Look like you had fun. Happy New Year 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was at home...
    lolx..
    Home Sweet Home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kruel>> ic haha. Happy new year man!

    ~大头~>>awwwwww lol

    yienyien>> ehehehhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rames, you'r a professional photographer...
    I have D90 too and I love photography.
    I saw your friends weblogs(photoss), but you'r photos are different.
    I love your photos, Congratulation ,excellent...
    I'm comming to Malaysia for studying...
    I hope to see you as soon as possible.
    This is my yahoo ID:
    tourism_vocation@yahoo.com
    could you talk about your photos?
    Take care!!!
    Good Luck
    bye bye my friend

    ReplyDelete