Friday, January 8, 2010

Paranormal Activity...Don't See it Alone.

Just came back home from e@Curve. I was there together with Jen, Grace, Nadia, Eng Yoong, Mah & SK to watch Paranormal Activity! Before that, we were at Kenny Rogers for dinner eheh.

Ok, now... about the movie. No worries... no spoilers! But I gotta tell you guys that, this is 2nd Scariest movie that I've watched in my entire life! The first one would be "Blair Witch Project" If you like horror movies, do go watch! Please bring someone to hug oso lol!

I rate it 8.5/10!











5 comments:

  1. so you said need to bring someone to hug... so who you hug in cinema? hehehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really that scary??? Waliao!!! I dare not watch in cinema liao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was scary right? I went to watch it with Chris Tock n we hugged each other while watching it

    ReplyDelete
  4. uli>> haha

    nadia>> lol! power of nikon? heeh

    kruel>> lolllllll really? ahhaha!

    ReplyDelete