Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kampus Astro @ Tangkak, Johor

I'M EXTREMELY TIRED BUT AT THE SAME TIME, VERY HAPPY ahaha. Here's why.

Today, I woke up at 4.15am then off to Astro at 4.50am to meet up with Alvin Tey and other 2 volunteers. Why? Coz we were chosen to take part in one of the activity done by Astro called "Kampus Astro" which is to go to Tangkak, Johor (near Muar). We are required to assist the Kampus Astro team to help them demo/ explain some of the featured channels offered by Astro to the students at Sekolah Kebangsaan Ledang. I'm in charge of the Astro Decoder's booth, gotta explained what is required to watch astro etc lol & asked questions to them regarding the decoder. Whoever got it right, will get gift from me hehehe. Never in my life got the chance to do this! Imagine I stood up 5 hours & entertained more than 700 students :). Great experience!, love the students,! They are very smart! Trust me lol!

The event ends around 1pm and while I was walking out from the school to catch the van... one of the student actually remembered my name and shouted "Bye Rames!". That moment, was one of the best moment ever ahhh! We then arrived at Astro around 3pm and went back home HAPPILY!!!

Thanks Kampus Astro!

















1 comment:

  1. Those look like had alot fun with Teacher Rames. Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete