Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Magic Wok

Just came back home from The Magic Wok Restaurant at Damansara Jaya (Beside Atria). I was there together with a bunch of blogger to taste the foods!!!! Yums!! Love IT! Wanna know more about the restaurant? Details below!

32, Jalan SS22/25,
Damansara Jaya,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Tel:03-7729 2288/ 012-393 6928
Website : www.magicwok.com.my


Add them in Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/TheMagicWok
Follow them on Twitter! :www.twitter.com/magicwok365

For now, I'll post my TOP 3 FAVORITE dishes, restaurant's ambiance and faces of those who came just now, ok? The rest of the photos will be up once done with my pending posts.

PS: Thanks Advertlets and Soon Wei for inviting me and the rest of the bloggers :)













4 comments:

  1. Eh, pernah makan sini b4~
    lol, long time no eat here edi 4got the taste liao~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..hw u make the watermarks one? so nice! so oriental!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah as usual i missed it again! LOL sorry bro next time next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. justin>> oh really? go back there again lar ahha

    the nomad>> ahha photoshop lor :D

    evo>> lol ok ok ahah.

    ReplyDelete