Sunday, June 4, 2006

A day at Batu Cave and Wedding Reception

Rames Studios Blog v.2 Launched!

Hey! What's up people! Finally, I got my streamyx! Damn happy.Since I got my streamyx! I've decided to revamp my blog! I wanna make sure I update my site everyday!So here you go, have a look what I've a got and leave comments too ya! :)

My first post is on Batu Caves. I was there to attend wedding reception. Me and my family was there earlier coz wanna do some prayers and look around.

Here are some of the shots for you guys to see.


















Wedding Reception















My second post on KL International Motorshow 06! Stay tune!

1 comment:

  1. The men's Hogan come in eye-catching design choices and are excellent for your feet. Hogan scarpe donna also manufactures Hogan uomo and is best for children in their growing up years. Shoes that are best for skating are also extremely popular among young adults and teens. When you are searching for a pair of work out shoes, try Hogan scarpe uomo that are easy to clean and comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete