Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Mum!

Yes! It was my mum's 51st birthday, 2 days back! (22nd June). Same goes for my aunty.. yup she and my mum is twins lol. I was a bit busy for the past few weeks. Not sure what to get for her coz for mothers day, I've bought her saree :). She really likes it. So I quickly went to Mid Valley that day. Heads to Blooming.com.my to purchase a bouquet of flowers :). They have some samples over there for you guys to choose. I saw one, nicely wrap, I ask if I can get it fast! coz my family members at home waiting for me lol to have dinner :P. She said, can skip the previous client hehe, but takes like 20 minutes. I said, that's fine. So I walk here and there, went to Carrefour get something. After that I went back there to get the flowers. Nicely done! I get the flowers and went back home. Once reach there, I surprised her with the flowers, she is touched. I kissed and gave it to her, she so shy and just smiled haha..

Okies, here's the pictures guys!









No comments:

Post a Comment