Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Special Preview : High School Musical

Yo! Last Saturday, I went for a special preview of High School Musical at Times Square :). Reached there around 10.00am then head to Level 1. I saw AprilCherrie lol busy with the admin stuff. Others turn up that day was smashpOp, albert & coffee81. Movies was cool. Great songs (around 10 of it I guess). Once the movie end, there was a game and contest based on the movie. After that I met Coffee hehe, chit-chat for a while. I suppose to go back after that but smashpOp called me if I can have a quick lunch. I was hungry too that time lol, so we met Chicken Rice Shop at Times Square (My next post is on this!) On the way up, saw F1 Car lol.. so I quickly take picture. At Chicken Rice Shop, I met bloggers from xfresh - Shaz, Jack, and .... (I forgot his name :( ) lol. Foods was really nice. Jack and Shaz introduce new dishes. Taste really great. You guys should go there! Recommended!A++









No comments:

Post a Comment