Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just Me and Around Me

*Akhhhhhhhhhhh so tired* Ok, back to the topic haha. I went to watch "Cars" yesterday at KLCC with my brother! It was awesome! The characters, colors, lighting, onjects! Everything is so cool! I highly recommend you guys to watch it! :). Bring your kids *if you have any lah lol* I'm sure they will enjoy themselve! I took some pictures, but dont have much time to edit and post it up today. I only manage to edit one, better to have something then nothing right hhaha :P. My brother was playing with my phone while waiting for the show and he took this :P. I was like "errrr.. not bad" haha.. Anyways, will post the pictures tomorrow after I edit it all tonight ;)

1 comment:

  1. Each and every replica handbags is flawlessly designed and manufactured ensuring the high quality. To meet the fashion requirement of such people, replica bags offers qualitative and stylish range of fashion accessories like bags and purses for these highly esteemed clients. designer replica handbags popularity can be estimated with the fact that designer handbags and purses of this brand is carried by big celebrities like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears.

    ReplyDelete