Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adrian's Birthday @ BubbaGump



On August 29th, SiaoGang celebrated Adrian's Birthday at Bubba Gump, The Curve. Here you can find all types of prawns lol! As in, all the dishes has prawns in it ahaha! I couldn't finish my food coz it's was really big portion with prawns all over it lol. Here are some of the shots taken that night! Woot!

PS: I'll be away to from 20-22 November. Will be at Penang for the Penang International Marathon (Half Marathon - 22km). Wish me all the best lol! See you guys when I'm back! You can still view my blog. 2 parts of my best Penang shots from my previous trip will go up at night! :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!













1 comment:

  1. 1) Wootz.. Happy belated birthday to Adrian ;)

    2) Jac cut her hair?

    3) You all posers lar *LOL*

    ReplyDelete