Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I HEART KL" by RandomAlphabets

I got 2 new stuff to share with you guys!

1. The smallest ever toy I've ever owned! iPod Shuffle!
2. Griffin cases for my iPhone. The white case is a gift from them eheh! Just got it today! Woot!





Few months ago, I got invited by Niki Cheong to attend an event by RandomAlphabets called "I HEART KL" at delicious marc's residence. It's a collaboration aims to form a Malaysian platform for freedom of expression in the KL creative scene and to raise funds for SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty for Animals) and Federal Territory Amateur Gymnastics Association Kuala Lumpur (FTAGA). The theme was WHITE (as you can see from 1st photo lol) . Met a lots of familiar faces... so camwhored gao gao with them all. More tomorrow! :)











3 comments:

  1. i just gt my ipod shuffle few days back.. itz cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramesh, can u share with me the iso, shutter speed & f settings u did to get such a clear white balanced pic?

    ReplyDelete