Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Hike | Broga Hill 2

Hi all,

How's your Sunday? Hope good! Nowadays my Sunday abit adventurous lol. Remember, last week, I ran for 11km? Well, this week I hike the Broga Hill (my second time climbing the HILL!) with my hiking buddies! ahah. Woke up 5.15am, took shower etc and drove to Damansara Perdana to meet Richard and Sunyi. I parked my car there and had breakfast with them before heading to Semenyih, that's where Broga Hill is! We reached around 7.30am and start climbing the hill to meet up with the other gang on top. While going up, I met Joshua Wong aka Tallboyz and his gf! *small world lol*! Both of them came early before me ahaha. Once reached the first hill, we took rest about 15 min *took tons of photos lol* and continued our journey to the second and third hill before going down. The journey down the hill was pretty challenging! I think it rained yesterday, so it's a bit slippery. Once reached down (that's about 12pm), we drove to "Restaurant Broga" for lunch! Yummy food!!!!!!!! . Done with that, we visited the "Rock Temple" at the end of the road. Spent like 1 hour there before go makan ABC! ahaha. After that we all went back :D!

Great outing! Special thanks to Richard and Sunyi for the ride and for my portrait shots LOLOL!

PS: FYI, all my photos are not edited! Just resize! The weather was really that BEAUTIFUL!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D. As usual, preview photos first. More photos after done with the pending posts.



















4 comments:

  1. oops!! also like the one we took in rock temple!! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!! nicceeeee.... esp the one u standing in between the lalang! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo! & I hope you love the Broga Hill hike :-)

    Feel free to join Broga Hill Lovers at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81317897674

    ReplyDelete