Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hiking Angsi Hill

I was at my neighbours house just now. After using dial-up for few years, at last they decided to switch to Streamyx ahha. I was there to guide them how to setup the hub etc. Now everyone there having fun watching bollywood MTV via youtube ahha.

Anyways, one day before our Independence day, Richard and I joined Andrew's hiking gang to hike Angsi Hill, Negeri Sembilan (Gunung Angsi). It's my second time hiking hill (Broga Hill was my very first hike), but this one more like Mountain lol! We all took 4 hours just to get up there OK! Yes I REPEAT 4 HOURS!! LMAO!!! Imagine leeches crawling up to your leg (other experienced it not me lol) . Aihhhh but seriously I enjoyed it! Tired, exhausted + hungry!! but in a way happy to meet cool and sporting hikers! :)

More photos tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment