Monday, November 9, 2009

Preview Shots | I'm back from Port Dickson!

Hi all,

Just came back home from Port Dickson! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa miss my BED and my STREAMYX :D:D:D!!! It's my second trip to PD this year (few months back I was there with LOL gang!) Had so much funnnnnnnnn!!!!. I would like to thank Victor Ong and Kwek for letting us stay at their apartment! Bringing us around the town! Introduced us to some of the best foods! Showed us nice beach to take photos... and so on!! Thanks guys! Really enjoyed this trip! Ok, I'm really tired right now but guess what! I picked some best preview shots for you guys to see.. It will roughly show my journey to PD! Enjoyssss!

PS: I just resized the photos. No edits at all! :). Can I know which photo you liked the most? :) I personally like the last lightning photo!!!

















7 comments: