Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello Amber Chia & Adibah Noor!

*Scheduled Post*



Here are more photos from "I Heart KL" from RandomAlphabets. It was nice meeting new people! They had performance as well. That's when I manage to camwhore with Adibah Noor. She was actually singing that time and asked if anyone wants to camwhore with her. No one made a move, so I ran and WOOT! ahhah!

Do check back tomorrow to see some of the photos taken with my iPhone 3Gs and some Photography Apps review! :)















3 comments:

  1. the dancers, their attire luks like odissi ony? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so buddy buddy with amber...jeylous I...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rames, the dancers are actually performing Odissi there
    If I am not mistaken, that should be Parveen Nair(the man) and the girl I am unsure (perhaps Shandya)
    Do u remember their names?

    ReplyDelete