Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today = Meeting, Eating & Watching.

Hi all,

Tomorrow I'll be interviewed LIVE on-air at Bernama via 93.9 FM @ 9.15pm - 10.30pm. I'll be talking about design, art & photography. Do listen if you're free ya :D.

Anyways, today was kinda a relaxing day for me. For lunch I met up with some of the LOL Gang members for lunch at Oldtown, Bangsar South (Love the environment). See my instagram photo here. After that I drove all the way to Pavilion to watch movie - Rapunzel w/ Junn and Jennifer. Great animation movie this year omg! Really made me wonder how they actually render each characters + objects in this movie! WHOA! HAT'S OFF!!!



1 comment:

  1. Rames please get a hold of the video or recording and post it on the blog? Im in canada and the time difference is not convenient!

    thanks man :D

    ReplyDelete